Customer Support Helpdesk Operative
Amscreen Group Limited is a company at the forefront of the Digital Signage Market. We are seeking a Helpdesk Operator to work within the Support Team in our offices in Bolton, Lancashire.
Successful candidates will perform first line support for our customers across the UK and Europe – and specifically for this role, France. The role includes telephone support, problem diagnosis and fault logging and interaction with client support teams and client maintenance engineers.
This role requires the ability to fluently speak both French and English.
Candidates must be comfortable speaking on the telephone in both English and French, and have a professional telephone manner. They should also be analytical and able to communicate well as the role involves dealing with both our customers and third party organisations.
Candidates should be flexible in terms of working hours due to the Amscreen Support Team working shift patterns.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- General Support for Remote Device Monitoring systems
- General digital signage support phone calls (incoming & outgoing)
- Investigating sign issues highlighted up by our monitoring systems
- Requesting Maintenance visits from relevant maintenance contractors
- Liaising with on-site maintenance engineers to resolve issues
- Issuing RMA numbers and RMA paperwork for returned signs / parts
- Producing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports of support activity
- English speaking
- French speaking
- I.T literate